We are looking for a VR GP with obstetrics to join our team at the Kangaroo Island Medical Clinic.
The KI Medical Clinic is located in Kingscote on Kangaroo Island, SA’s ecotourism jewel. Although located in an RA4 Area, the Island is only 25 mins to Adelaide by plane and offers a great lifestyle – surfing, fishing, kayaking, bushwalking, wildlife and fine food and wine experiences. Kangaroo Island has a resident population of approx. 4,600, with more than 150,000 tourist visitors each year.
The clinic is currently staffed by 6 GP’s (who also provide emergency on-call services to the KI Health Service), supported by 2 practice nurses, a practice manager and administration team, all with a commitment to providing high quality care to our patients.
At this boutique rural practice, we can offer:
- A 3-4 day working week
- Up to 8 weeks annual/up-skilling leave for associates
- Lucrative rural retention incentives are available
- A dynamic and supportive practice team
- Combine the opportunity to practise your emergency and procedural medicine skills with a great lifestyle in the perfect location
- FACRRM or FRACGP
- Adv Dip Obstetrics
- Emergency medicine experience
For more information please contact our Practice Manager, Genevieve Willson on 08 8553 2037; or to see more of what Kangaroo Island and the KI Medical Clinic have to offer, visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGpy3W-EPYM.